Visit our online shop, and you will see that we have a number of different types of coffee subscription available. These subscriptions fall into two broad categories:
- Monthly payment subscription
- Fixed up-front payment subscription
The monthly payment option is always the most flexible one (and that's why we call it the "flexi" subscription!) because you only pay according to the frequency of coffee deliveries that you've set. Each time a delivery is due a new order is generated, payment for that order is taken and then we roast the coffee and send it out to you.
The main benefits of the flexible coffee subscription are:
- No long term commitments. From your account page you can amend, pause or cancel the subscription at any time.
- Every coffee delivered to you is selected from our range at the time and freshly roasted.
- You get to try new coffees.
- Email us at any time if you have any special requests.
- Every bag of coffee comes in letterbox friendly packaging to fit most sizes.
- You don't have to do anything - just set it up and enjoy fresh coffee regularly delivered to your door.
With the fixed up-front payment option you still get a regular supply of fresh coffee, chosen by our expert roaster, but instead of paying in instalments you pay for the subscription ahead of time. This is the more cost-effective option than the flexible plan and is ideal as a gift for a friend or loved one.
Whatever your preference, we hope that we have the right subscription option for you. If not, you can always drop us a line to our email address and we'd be happy to discuss any specific needs you have.
You can visit our coffee subscription page for details of all of our options.