There are seven simple rules to observe if you want to make a good cup of our speciality coffee every time.
- Use freshly roasted beans, preferably roasted no more than a week ago.
- Store the beans in an airtight container.
- Grind the beans immediately before brewing.
- Use fresh, cold water, drawn from a tap that has been allowed to run for a few seconds. Bring the water to a boil but do not over-boil and do not pour boiling water on the coffee.
- Use the method you prefer - plunger, drip or whatever - and allow the coffee long enough to brew. Four minutes is best.
- Drink the freshly brewed coffee as soon as possible.
- Remember to warm your cup or mug before you pour in the coffee.