Hario V60 size 02 Coffee Dripper
The best way to get started with making better coffee at home. This UK exclusive starter pack will get you brewing pour-over coffee at home in no time.
Including an iconic V60 "funnel" coffee maker, a matching coffee scoop and 40 filter papers, this set has everything you need to make your first cup of filter coffee at home (just add medium ground coffee).
- 1x Black Transparent 02 Dripper
- 1x Black Coffee Scoop
- 40x Filter Papers
- W137 x D116 x H102mm
- 1 - 4 Cup Capacity
- Hot water & Dishwasher safe
What is the V60 dripper?
It's possibly the best way of brewing coffee of course! The fine filter paper results in a very clean and bright cup of coffee with no bits or sediment, unlike a cafetiere that has a coarse filter. Of course, you can find out how to use the Hario V60 by following our coffee dripper brewing guide or use the instructions below.
The basic technique
- Boil the kettle (you knew this one was coming!)
- Put the V60 on top of your favourite cup.
- Put a filter paper in the V60. Fold the seam on the paper down so it fits.
- Measure one full scoop of the ground coffee into the filter paper and tap the V60 until the top of the coffee grounds are level.
- Pour a small amount of the hot water over the grounds starting at the centre and gradually moving out in a spiral motion.
- Leave it for about 30 seconds. The coffee should bubble up when the water is added.
- Working from the outside in, again using a circular motion, pour the hot water over the coffee grounds and let it filter through and drip into your cup.
- Keep pouring slowly, making sure the water level in the filter doesn't get too high, until your coffee cup is full.
- Enjoy your freshly roasted and filtered coffee.
If you're buying additional filter papers for this coffee starter kit then remember - the filter size is 02.
We're here to help
If you're not sure about anything you can ask us a question about it by contacting us at our email address or via the contact form (link at the bottom of the page). We'd be very happy to help you out.
Share this Product
We brought this dropped to replace a cafetier. It is simple to use and gives a cleaner cup of coffee as you always tend to get some grains in the bottom of the cup using the cafetieer.
Thanks to the owner who sent us the correct grind of coffee to use ( it's a fibre blend for the dripper)!