Hario V60 size 02 Coffee Dripper
The best way to get started with making better coffee at home. This UK exclusive starter pack will get you brewing pour-over coffee at home in no time.
Including an iconic V60 "funnel" coffee maker, a matching coffee scoop and 40 filter papers, this set has everything you need to make your first cup of filter coffee at home (just add medium ground coffee).
- 1x Black Transparent 02 Dripper
- 1x Black Coffee Scoop
- 40x Filter Papers
- W137 x D116 x H102mm
- 1 - 4 Cup Capacity
- Hot water & Dishwasher safe
What is the V60 dripper?
It's possibly the best way of brewing coffee of course! The fine filter paper results in a very clean and bright cup of coffee with no bits or sediment, unlike a cafetiere that has a coarse filter. Of course, you can find out how to use the Hario V60 by following our coffee dripper brewing guide or use the instructions below.
The basic technique
- Boil the kettle (you knew this one was coming!)
- Put the V60 on top of your favourite cup.
- Put a filter paper in the V60. Fold the seam on the paper down so it fits.
- Measure one full scoop of the ground coffee into the filter paper and tap the V60 until the top of the coffee grounds are level.
- Pour a small amount of the hot water over the grounds starting at the centre and gradually moving out in a spiral motion.
- Leave it for about 30 seconds. The coffee should bubble up when the water is added.
- Working from the outside in, again using a circular motion, pour the hot water over the coffee grounds and let it filter through and drip into your cup.
- Keep pouring slowly, making sure the water level in the filter doesn't get too high, until your coffee cup is full.
- Enjoy your freshly roasted and filtered coffee.
If you're buying additional filter papers for this coffee starter kit then remember - the filter size is 02.
We're here to help
If you're not sure about anything you can ask us a question about it by contacting us at our email address or via the contact form (link at the bottom of the page). We'd be very happy to help you out.